To maintain a 55+ resort, Meridian RV Resort conforms to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1988. The Act provides that if the Resort demonstratively caters to persons 55 and older, meaning that 80% of the units are occupied by at least one principal person 55 years of age or older, it will maintain the senior status. The minimum age of a principal resident in the remaining 20% is 45 years of age. The minimum age of a non-principal resident is 40.
Everyone, including annual residents, must check-in at the Resort’s office upon arrival. A resort representative is REQUIRED to assist residents with parking the RV.
We do not park RVs after dusk. If you arrive after dusk, park in the posted Overnight Parking area along the painted white curb on the Resort drive. This is the only area designated for overnight parking – generators are not allowed to run, and hookups are not provided. When checking out prior to your departure date, residents agree to relinquish the site back to the Resort with the understanding that unused rents are not refunded.
The Resort has limited storage for utility trailers, so be sure to mention if you require storage when making your reservation. Storage trailers may not be parked at the site.
Reservations & Cancellation Policy
RV sites are reserved based on double occupancy, with a maximum of two age qualified residents.
Daily and Weekly site reservations are paid in full at time of booking – there are no refunds for Daily & Weekly reservations. Guest suite reservations are paid in full at time of booking – no refunds for cancellation. Monthly and longer reservations that are booked within 60-days of start date are paid in full when booked – no refund for cancellation.
Reservations for 1 month and longer that are booked more than 61-days from start date require a $250 deposit – $200 of the deposit is refundable when written notice is received at the Office at least 60-days prior to start date. All other payments are non-refundable. We will happily reschedule the start date one time during the same season, based on site availability. Reservations are considered a “no show” at the end of the 3rd day after the start date, the entire deposit is forfeited, and the space is reassigned.
Annual 12 Month reservations require Advanced Rent that is later credit toward specified Monthly payments during the Rental Agreement Term. Advanced Rent is forfeited if Rental Agreement is terminated early.
Sites are guaranteed for reservations lasting 5 months and longer. All other reservations are subject to site change up to time of arrival, at Management discretion.
When extending a Weekly reservation to a Monthly stay, the weekly rate is applied to the extension to cover utilities and electricity charges.
All reservations require a credit card on file for incidental charges and unpaid balances. When paying the balance due on your reservation with a credit card, a 3.5% processing fee is charged.
Full payment is due on the reservation start date. Annual residents may pay at check-in if arriving within 5 days of start date. We accept cash, check, and Visa/MasterCard. If payment has not been received within 5 days of start date, a $50 late fee is added to the balance, with an additional charge of $5/day. If payment is not received within 10 days of the start date, the credit card on file will automatically be charged for the balance due, plus a 3.5% processing fee. Contact the office for more information about fees.
If you plan to leave the Resort for longer than 30 days, please notify the office. After 30 days vacant, without notification, the site will be considered relinquished back to the Resort – no exceptions.
Only Daily and Weekly rates include electricity. Monthly and longer residents must contact SRP (602.236.8888) to connect electric service at the site – service is billed directly to resident. When providing the delivery address, use 1901 S. Meridian DRIVE (not Road), and the site number.
Guests & Visitors
A visitor stays for the day. Visitor parking is available at the front of the Clubhouse – do not block Resort drives. Visitors may not bring pets to the Resort. Resident must be present, and visitors supervised while at the Resort.
A guest stays overnight. Age-qualified residents with a reservation lasting a minimum of 2 months may host guests at their RV. Guest fees are applied at check-in. Guest parking is available at the front of the Clubhouse – do not block Resort drives. Guests may not bring pets to the Resort. Resident must be present and supervise guests while at the Resort – guests may not stay overnight if the resident is not at the Resort. Subletting an RV or site is not permitted. Pet Caretakers are not allowed to stay overnight and may not use Resort facilities.
Guests fees for adults and children over the age of 2 are $5/night or $25/week. Guests may not stay longer than 14 days per season. With approval from Management, one age-qualified dependent may occupy the RV site as a registered guest for a monthly fee of $175.
Children may not check-in as residents. Residents may host up to 2 child guests at any one time. Residents may not have children at their site for childcare purposes on a regular basis. Children must be supervised by the host resident while at the Resort. Children under 18 are not permitted to use the spa, and the billiard, computer and exercise rooms.
Pet Caretakers: Please notify the Office if you plan to have someone visiting your RV or pets while you are away. Caretakers are not allowed to stay overnight, nor may they use the Resort facilities.
Residents are responsible for damages created by their guests/visitors.
Visitor and guest participation in non-fee-based Resort events is limited to one per month. Ticket-based events are available for guests and visitors as posted in Activities. Visitors under the age of 21 are not permitted to attend specific Resort Activities, contact the Activities Department for list of events.
Any variance to Guest Rules must be discussed with management at least 10 days prior to arrival, however, management has sole discretion to grant or decline variance requests.
Visiting guests may reserve one of six suites at the Resort. The minimum stay in a guest suite is 3 nights. Guests are not allowed to bring pets to the Resort.
Suite rates are based on double-occupancy, with a maximum occupancy of 4 guests, including children. Each guest over two must be registered at check-in and guest fees paid. The extra guest fee is $5/night or $25/week.
When sponsored by an Annual Resident, suite guests receive a 50% discount on the nightly rate. The maximum stay is 14 nights per season at the discounted rate. After that, stays are booked at the standard rate, based on availability.
Parking & Storage
A maximum of 2 Vehicles per site, including non-commercial trucks, cars, vans, scooters, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, etc., (hereinafter referred to as “vehicles”) may be parked at the assigned site of the registered guest. Utility trailers are not permitted to park at the site. Motorized vehicles are not permitted to park on the concrete pad.
- Residents must park at their registered site only
- Residents are not permitted to park on sites registered to other residents or on empty sites
- Residents are not permitted to park for an extended time at the clubhouse.
- Annual residents may secure a paid parking space (see below).
- Annual residents may secure a storage space for utility trailers (see below)
- Vehicles, RVs and trailers may not park on Resort roads at any time.
- Please do not drive or walk through vacant sites.
- Please avoid walking through occupied sites.
- Overnight sleeping in a vehicle is not permitted.
The resort offers a limited number of paid vehicle parking spaces for extra vehicles, on a first come basis to Annual residents for 6 months @ $30/month. On January 1st, any remaining spaces will be available to all residents for a minimum of 3 months @$45/month.
You MUST notify the Office if you plan to bring a utility trailer to the Resort. The Resort offers a limited number of paid storage spaces for flatbed and cargo trailers, on a first come basis, first to Annual residents. Storage spaces provide for in/out privileges. Contact the Office for storage rates.
Bicycles, Golf Carts and other Motorized Vehicles
Please observe the 5 MPH maximum speed limit and normal traffic rules while at the Resort. Bikes are not permitted on sidewalks or in the courtyard. Please secure bikes when not in use. Only non-commercial vehicles are permitted at the Resort.
Portable laundry drying devices that attach to your RV are acceptable. Lines stretched between two objects are not permitted.
Driving & Walking
Driving or walking through other sites is prohibited. Damage to utilities or water lines will be billed directly to the person responsible for the damage.
Laundry & Vending
Residents use U.S. quarters or the PAYRANGE mobile app to pay for use of washers and dryers. Irons, ironing boards, and laundry carts may not be removed from the laundry room. Irons must be filled with distilled water only, which is provided. Remove laundry from machines immediately upon completion of cycle. Clean dryer lint filters after each use. Dyes, oily rags and other items containing harmful chemicals are not permitted in machines. Pet bedding and rugs can be washed in designated machine only. The Resort is not responsible for damaged or missing articles. Soda and water vending machines only accept U.S. coins.
Mailbox & Mail Forwarding
Guests staying longer than 30 days may obtain a mailbox key from the Office. Notify the Office immediately if your mailbox key is lost. The key replacement fee is $10.00. All departing residents must turn in the mailbox key prior to departure to avoid incurring a replacement fee. We will forward your mail for a period of 30 days after your departure date. Contact the office team to coordinate this service and provide labels prior to departure.
Name badges are provided to residents staying 3 months and longer and should be worn to Resort events. The badge not only identifies you to management, it helps other residents to get acquainted. Lost badges must be replaced – the cost to residents for replacement is $10.00 each.
Pets are welcome at the Resort. Please follow the rules and be a responsible pet owner.
- All pets must be registered when booking a reservation and checked in upon arrival.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per reservation.
- Restricted breeds include Pit Bull, Chow Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids, etc., and pets mixed with restricted breeds. Management has discretion on breed restrictions. If you arrive with a restricted animal, it will be asked to leave the Resort immediately.
- Daily and Weekly pet fees are $5/day for up to 2 pets. Pet fees are waived for residents staying monthly and longer.
- Pet fencing and/or pens are not permitted on your site.
- When outside your RV, pets must be on a lead that does not extend your site boundaries. When walking pets, they must be on a leash (6’ maximum length) and must not be allowed to relieve themselves on your or any other site or in Resort common areas.
- Retractable leashes are discouraged, and pets should not be allowed to enter other sites without prior approval from site resident.
- Pets are not permitted at any time in any of the facilities, on the patios near the Clubhouse, or in the pool area.
- To avoid disturbing neighbors, prevent dogs from barking – excessive barking can lead to the dog being asked to leave the Resort.
There are four designated off-leash areas for pets to be exercised: a grassy area at the southwest corner of the Resort and three gravel areas at the north. Rules for using these areas are as follows:
- Do not remove the pet’s leash prior to entering the park to avoid confrontation between pets.
- Keep pets within sight and under voice control.
- Remember, small and large dogs, and young and old dogs are using these areas – please be cautious and maintain control of your pets at all times.
- Always securely close the gate when entering and exiting the pet area.
- Aggressive pets are not permitted to remain in the area. If pet becomes unruly or engages in rough play, leash it and leave immediately.
- The North dog run is available for larger pets.
- Injured pets or those requiring privacy may use the clearly marked pet area located at the north end of the Resort. Please do not disturb pets while in the designated area.
- Use pet areas at your own risk – pet owners are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their pets.
- Residents are responsible for picking up after the pet. For convenience, the Resort provides plastic bags and a disposal dumpster within each pet area.
- Pets must be licensed and vaccinated and evidence of this displayed on their collars.
Pool and Spa
Showers are required before entering the pool and spa. The spa is for adults only (18 and over). Pools are intended for swimming, soaking, exercise, and relaxation – NO diving or jumping. Swimming hours for children (under 18 years of age) are from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Small children must be toilet-trained or wear special swimming diapers. Dry off before entering any building – wet swimwear should be covered while in any building. Medical advisers suggest staying in a spa longer than 10 minutes could worsen some medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions, you should check with your physician first. Management reserves the right to refuse pool/spa use at their discretion. Please review and follow posted Pool & Spa rules.
Quite time is designated between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am, every day. Noise should be kept to a minimum during quiet time, including loud vehicles, parties, dog barking, etc. Wind chimes are permitted so long as they are not an annoyance to the neighbors – if reported, resident will be asked to remove wind chimes and other noise-making yard ornaments.
Vehicle repair, oil changes, and overhauling are not allowed anywhere in the resort.
RVs for Sale
RVs for sale may display one “For Sale” sign. The sign must be placed in/on the front of your RV. If the RV is to remain in the park after the sale, the new owner must meet the Resort’s age requirement. The site location of the RV is not guaranteed to the new owner.
RV Age & Site Care
Meridian generally limits the age of RVs parking at the Resort to 15-years. Based on condition, we will accept RVs up to 20 years old. All RVs are required to be fully self-contained with sewer, water and electrical systems, holding tanks and connections in working order. Motorhomes must have a working engine and transmission. All RVs must have tires attached while at the resort. Decals and paint should be in good condition, free from peeling or major fading. Management has the right to reject an RV based on appearance. Contact the office for further information if your RV does not meet these conditions.
- Resident must notify the Office immediately if the registered RV on the site changes.
- Sites are maintained and kept clean by occupants.
- Do not store trash, recycling or other refuse outside your RV.
- Only Outdoor furniture allowed on site and patio.
- Apache Junction, AZ requires all sewer connections be sealed and sewer hoses are supported off the ground. Please use proper device to support your sewer hose.
- Storage sheds are allowed on the site for Annual residents only – sheds must meet requirements and are pre-approved by the Operations Manager prior to purchase.
- Gazebos are allowed for Annual residents only, must meet requirements, and are pre-approved by the Operations Manager prior to purchase. No push-ups canopies, tents or tarps are allowed at the site. Outdoor umbrellas are permitted but should be secured and closed when not in use.
- Portable clotheslines are acceptable if they attach to the rear of your RV.
- Seed bird feeders are not allowed, but hummingbird feeders are welcome.
- Wind chimes are allowed if they do not disturb neighbors. Management reserves the right to remove wind chimes.
- Do not allow pets to dig at your site.
The Winter Season is from October 1st to April 15th, with full-services available to residents. During the Summer, the pool remains open, the Fitness room is available during posted hours, mail is distributed and the Clubhouse WiFi is active. Trash dumpsters and dog parks are available in designated locations only. All other Amenities are closed during the Summer.
Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Smoking is not permitted inside any building at the Resort or under patio coverings. Place smoking refuse in provided containers. Be courteous to your neighbors by refraining from smoking with 25 feet of operable doors and windows.
Maximum speed limit within the Resort is posted at 5 MPH. Please advise guests of the speed limit. Violations will be issued, and repeat offenders asked to leave the Resort.
Trash & Recycling
All garbage must be tied in plastic bags before placing in trash dumpsters. Do not place large items, such as furniture, appliances, wood, etc., in trash bins. Cardboard boxes MUST be broken down prior to placing in the trash bins. Multiple red containers for recycling aluminum cans are available on the patio.
Washing Your Vehicle
All vehicles may be washed and rinsed at your site, using an automatic shut-off hose, for a fee of $10.00 each time. If contracting with a vendor to wash your RV, the fee is waived. Please be considerate of your neighbor’s belongings, avoid excessive use of soap and make sure your hose is turned off when not in use.
Violations and Rule Infractions
1st Offense – verbal warning issued and documented in registration file.
2nd Offense – written warning issued and documented in registration file.
3rd Offense – an eviction letter is issued, and resident is required to leave the Resort immediately, and all pre-paid rents are forfeited.
The General Manager has discretion to determine if a violation will result in eviction and forfeiture of all prepaid rents.
Meridian RV Resort (MRVR) reserves the right to terminate or refuse a rent renewal. MRVR also reserves the right to amend any rules throughout the season to benefit the residents of the park. Violations may result in immediate eviction.
Indemnity & Attorney’s Fees: Management is not responsible to Resident, his/her guests, employees or agents for loss, damage, death or injury of any kind by any use of the Resort or by fire, flood, vandalism or other casualties, except those incidents resulting from the gross negligence or intentional acts of the Resort, Resort Management or Resort Owners. Residents agree to obtain, at their own cost, the extended insurance coverage for homeowners, fire and other liabilities to protect resident, guests, and all others from loss or liability; RV sites remain under the control of Management at all times. Meridian RV Resort is not responsible for any damage incurred while parking or while parked at the Resort. These rules and regulations are provided by, are the property of, and have been printed with the permission of Meridian RV Resort.